NLR IPTransitNet: A Complete, Global Internet Transit Solution
Designed for Authorized Buyers from the Quilt, a coalition of advanced, regional networking organizations. Other interested parties should please contact NLR at email@example.com.
NLR IPTransitNet offers you quick, efficient and cost-effective Internet access from one of the most advanced networks in the U.S., National LambdaRail (NLR), and NLR's international carrier partner TeliaSonera, Europe's largest IP network with a total, global peering capacity across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas of nearly 2 terabytes.
Instead of buying capacity and relying on uncertain peering agreements, IPTransitNet from National LambdaRail is a complete, Internet transit solution that reaches U.S., global or content-based destinations via the high-performance backbone infrastructure of National LambdaRail and TeliaSonera.
- U.S., global or content-based connectivity
- Highly competitive pricing
- Bandwidth: 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- 99.999% availability
- Suitable for real-time applications
- Optional QoS and security features
- World-class service and support
- No Acceptable Use Policy = No restrictions on network usage
NLR IPTransitNet Backbone Network:
Leveraging the Combined Footprint of NLR and International Carrier Partner TeliaSonera
- How NLR IPTransitNet Works
- TeliaSonera: NLR's International Carrier Partner for IPTransitNet
- NLR IPTransitNet: Pricing Model